Find Companies by Category
(number of companies)
- Recycled Content Products
- Green Business Services
- Energy Efficiency
- Green Building Services
- Energy Conservation
- Green Building Materials
- Organic Products
- Green Homes
- Green Business Consulting
- Best Practices
Search Solutions for Green
Find Green Products & Services
About Solutions For Green
Help grow the best Green Solutions Directory on the Web! B2B, B2C, NP, GOV... and you!
Link To This Green Directory
If you have a green company or green solution, add a link to our site... it helps green purchasers find green solutions.
Center for Sustainable Energy-California
The California Center for Sustainable Energy ( CCSE) is an independent, nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation that helps residents, businesses and public agencies save energy, reduce grid demand and generate their own power through a variety of rebate, technical assistance and education programs. CCSE also provides the community with objective information, research, analysis and long-term planning on energy issues and technologies. The California Center for Sustainable Energy promotes change for a clean energy future.
Helping clients discover ways to reduce their carbon footprint through energy efficiency, renewable energy and green building services.
At the California Center for Sustainable Energy ( CCSE), we are uniquely experienced in providing high-quality expertise to customers interested in learning more about energy efficiency, renewable energy, green building and carbon impacts.
We manage and participate in a variety of ratepayer-funded state incentive and education programs that provide a way for clean, green emerging and established technologies to expand their reach.
Our current suite of services includes:
* Energy Efficiency Auditing and Solutions Development
* Renewable Energy Solutions Development (Wind, Solar, Fuel Cells)
* Carbon Impact Quantification as Associated with Climate Change
* Sustainable Incentive and Outreach Program Development
* Management and Green Building Solutions Consulting
Our Typical Consumer is:
* An electric consumer with a peak demand of approximately 20kW or more
* A governmental agency, nonprofit entity, commercial business or industrial manufacturer interested in learning how they can reduce their energy bill through efficiency or generating their own power
* A real estate developer looking to become a power supplier to the grid
* A building developer looking to design their new project using the latest green building practices
* A business owner interested in reducing the business carbon footprint
* A utility or governmental agency interested in creating its own incentive programs for energy efficiency, renewable energy or educational outreach
Types of Customers
Your Service Territory:
Click the "ShareThis" logo to Bookmark, Email, or Blog this page!